I have decided what I want to do though! Each week, I will...
- Write a letter to my future self. The first letter will be for when I finish this project, the second for when I graduate high school, the third for when I graduate college, and each one after that for my "tenth" birthday - 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, etc. until this project is over.
- Journal daily using the application "My Wonderful Days" on my iPhone. I also want to keep a dream diary next to my bed. Although I used to record my dreams religiously last year, I stopped since I got caught up in the stress of school.
- Scavenge the house and collect all things that remind me about my childhood and put it in a box. I realize that I am still a child, but I'm definitely not the same person I was five years ago. Towards the end of the project, I may pick the more sentimental items and put them in a time capsule. I will probably not bury it since my family might move.
- Create a bulletin board with my favorite pictures to put above my desk.
- Create another type of photo holder (for lack of a better word) thing to put above my bed.
My audience seems pretty small considering that it is... well, it's just me. I have shifted the focus of the project to me because now that my family's stories are uncovered, I want to make sure that mine are too.
Let the good times roll.