Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 16 - It's a Wrap!

I can't believe it is the final day of DIY!  At the beginning of this project, Mr. Ziebarth told us that we need to make something.  Well, here it is:


What started as a big bag has quickly transformed into a big box of memories.  It contains everything and anything that reminds me about my younger years.  Everything in that box has a story.  I've learned a lot about the person I was, the person I have become, and the person I am becoming from this box.

Throughout this project I have also produced smaller things - I have begun the process of digitalizing my family's pictures, I have made a personal blog where I write about my family's stories, and I have made a family timeline.

Time to work on my speech.  Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment