Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week 15 - Letters

Since it is Memorial Day weekend, I have had more time to sit down and finish writing my letters to future me.  In the letters, I talk about my life now and how I expect my life will be at that point in my life.

I wrote a letter to my high school graduate, college graduate, 30 year old self, and 40 year old self.  Although I wish I could have written more, with the projects piling up I just didn't have the time to do so!  I will definitely finish it over the summer though.

It's weird to think about how quickly things change.  Although I only wrote my letter to my high school graduate and my letter to my college graduate about two weeks apart, the description of where and how I am in the current moment is completely different.

Next week, I hope to finish collecting my memories and find some box or bag to put them all in.  I also want to start working on my speech.

It is crazy how the project is starting to wind down.  It feels as though it was yesterday that I started on this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment